Sunday, April 10, 2011

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and my grass is growing. Spring is a wonderful time of year! Lazy Sundays around the house are such a great way to prepare myself for the busy week ahead. This is the time of year I like best! Not really hot yet, everything is alive and new. Easter is coming around the corner. Life is moving! I am looking forward to planting new flowers and begging my strawberry plants to grow!

Not much you can really be mad at with spring in Georgia... except, the pollen, the bugs and the wicked rain that comes along with all the wonderful parts. I think its worth it though! Hopefully, this year I will be going to Cumberland Island and doing a lot of camping. (keeping my fingers crossed for that) If only I could say the same for summer!!! So, in the mean time, here's to spring! A glass of peach wine and a rocking chair on the front porch! Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment