Monday, March 21, 2011

In the beginning

So, here we go, the start of something new! My question now is what to blog about? For me, the answer is everything. My childhood, my family life, my bariatric surgery, my kids, EVERYTHING is free inspiration! My husband has told me for years that I should write a book, since I don't really have the resources or the nerve to do such I want to use this as my sort of  "book". My way of letting others know that I understand there are things we all go through that lead us down a predetermined path that will usually be questioned the entire way. It took me a long time to understand that the reasons for that path although they were often times cruel and heartbreaking were mine to follow and made me what I am today.

I hope you all enjoy my block of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment